It is of uttermost importance to improve fisheries human capital through interdisciplinary training for continuous innovation at local, regional and global level.
13:20 Jakob Rhyner, United Nations University
– Opening remarks
13:25 Tumi Tómasson, UNU-FTP
– Research and capacity development supporting blue growth in SIDS and LDCs
13:35 Hanne Risan Johnsen, The Arctic University of Norway
– Improving fisheries human capital through interdisciplinary doctoral training
13:45 Nguyen Van Minh, Nha Trang University
– UNU-FTP and Salt fish innovation
13:55 Svein Berg, Nordic Innovation
– Few words from the chairperson
14:00 Tómas Eiríksson, Codland
– Use by-products/new markets/by-products for the future?
14:10 Ingrid Underland, Chalmers
– Seafood process waters; turning cost into income?
14:20 Matti Isohätälä, Hätälä Oy
– Superchilling. End user perspective
14:30 Round table discussion: opportunities and challenges
Panel: Tumi Tómasson, Hanne Risan Johnsen, Nguyen Van Minh, Tomas Eiriksson, Ingrid Undeland, Matti Isohätälä
Other Sessions on Monday
SHARE THIS EVENT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
113 Reykjavik, Iceland