Chairperson: John Ryder
In today’s world fishing community needs to withstand various challenges. Internal strength with healthy workforce, coherence and adaption of technologies and methods is needed to succeed in the global marketplace.
10:40 Jen Cole, FishWise
– Considerations for Companies: Steps for Improvement and Seafood Successes
11:00 Susan Fudge, Memorial University
– Collaborating towards a New Ocean Ethic
11:20 Geneviève Desportes, NAMMCO
– Sealing and Whaling and “blue growth”: Coherence or paradox?
11:40 Yvette Diei-Ouadi, FAO
– Technologies, Policies and Institutions for a real game-changing in food loss and waste
12:00 Ögmundur Knútsson, University of Akureyri
– The role of fish-markets in the Icelandic value chain of cod
Other Sessions on Monday
SHARE THIS EVENT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
113 Reykjavik, Iceland