The Icelandic Fleet represents state of the art of the fisheries technology
- With a total fleet of 1,582 registered fishing vessels landing 1,125 million tons of fish.
- The export value of fish and fish related products increasing by 99 billion ISK to become 42% of total exports in the last three years.
Skippers and owners update and modernize their fleets frequently and the Icelandic Fisheries Exhibition provides exhibitors with the ideal opportunity to meet and discuss new requirements.
The IceFish exhibition will cover every aspect of the commercial fishing industry from catching and locating to processing and packaging, right through to marketing and distribution of the final product.
Also, providing ample networking opportunities, with both Icelandic and international companies benefiting from forming new business connections and creating great working relationships at the exhibition.
The last exhibition in 2014 was a sell-out success
- Attendance increased by 12% to 15,219 compared with the 2011 event
- Inward missions were welcomed from the Far East, Americas and Africa
- Providing unrivaled international reach to both visitors and exhibitors
New for 2017 – the small business zone area
Perfect for companies looking to enter the commercial seafood and fishing sector. A small number of cost effective package stands are available for smaller companies.
- Perfect for first time exhibitors
- A ready walk on stand
- Cost effective package
High caliber attendees
The IceFish exhibition attracts high caliber attendees including the Minister of Fisheries and Agriculture in addition to the Mayor of Kópavogur, who will both officially open the exhibition; the ceremony takes place on the 13th September 2017 at 1pm, right after the conclusion of the World Seafood Congress in Harpa.
Learn more about the amazing program at the World Seafood Congress
For more information on the IceFish Expo